- Drill/Driver: 1/2 -inch single sleeve, keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock
- Drill/Driver: 24-position clutch adjusts the torque output to control the depth of the screw or fastener
- Drill/Driver: 2-speed gearbox for high-torque or high-speed applications
- Drill/Driver: Low Speed 0 - 450, High Speed 0 - 1750
- Drill/Driver: Up to 500 -inch/lbs. of torque (using a P194 9,00 AH LITHIUM+ HP Battery, not included)
18V ONE+™ 2-SPEED1/2 IN. DRILL/DRIVER KIT
No modèle : P215K | Home Depot No UGS : 1001412815Acheter chez Home Depot
Introducing the 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2 -inch Drill/Driver Kit with 1,50 Ah Battery and Charger. The drill/driver features a 1/2 -inch keyless chuck with a 24-position clutch and 2- speed gear box that adjusts the torque output to control the depth of the screw or fastener. This kit is powered a lithium-ion battery that holds a charge up to 4X longer, offers up to 20 % more run time and is 45 % lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 18V ONE+ Drill/Driver Kit includes an 18V ONE+ 1,50 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery, an 18V ONE+ Charger, a double ended bit, and an operator's manual.
Vidéos des produits
- Power through with up to 500 in. lbs. of torque.
- The MAGTRAY magnetic bit holder & onboard bit storage provide convenient placement of bits and screws.
- A 24-position clutch and 2-speed gear box provide precision and versatility.
- The onboard LED light illuminates work surfaces for increased visibility.
- The 1/2 in. chuck can handle a wide assortment of drilling & driving bits.
- 0-450 / 0-1 750,00 Revolutions Per Minute (RPM)
- GRIPZONE™ overmold with improved micro-texture for optimum grip and user comfort.
- Poids de l'outil : 2,65 lb
(1) P215 Drill/Driver with screwdriver Bit, (1) P189 1,50 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) P118B 18V ONE+ Charger and operator's manuals
Perceuse/Tournevis 18 V - Modèle p215
For your RYOBI Power Tool replacement part needs, simply click the following link to access replacement parts schematics, as well as, on-line parts ordering through the RYOBI master parts distributor.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the RYOBI master parts distributor at 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.
If you prefer to order online please click the link below. Please note that all prices are in USD and will be converted to CAD by your credit card company at the exchange rate set by your financial institution.VISIT PARTS STORE